Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Cleveland Office
Your first visit to York Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Click the appropriate button below (if unsure, select the first one). Complete the forms thoroughly and click the 'Submit' button to send the forms securely to our office.
If you are unable to access our online registration forms, or would prefer to print out paper copies and complete them instead, please click on the link below for printable forms:
You may fax the completed forms to 216-889-2425 or bring them with you to your appointment.